Monday, October 23, 2006

Beautiful Spring Days


What a beautiful sunny day it was today. I just love spring! My garden is blooming with stock, chrysanthemum daisies, mexican orange blossom and lavender as well as multi-coloured lobelia, and I just love it's messy look. I can't help peeking out of our kitchen window every time I walk by, just to look at the gorgeous flowers.

And yesterday was also another perfect day which we spent at the zoo. It was Jude's first time visiting the zoo, and he just loved all the animals, especially the meerkats. Got to catch up with the lovely Cass and her family which was fantastic, and have now got lots of new photos to scrap - will it ever end?? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!