Sunday, October 29, 2006

New Page - You Make Me Smile


Finished this page this morning for Zig Zag's cyber-crop. This was for Challenge 1 which was - must use pink card/pp and green card/pp, have hidden journalling and use white paint. Using lace was optional. So this is the result. The colours are a little out, but the pink is actually a deep watermelon colour, and looks quite vibrant against the green.

I had some fun doing this LO. I've been wanting to scrap this page of me and Jude for ages, so I'm so happy I've now done it! Never actually done hidden journalling before, so that was something new.

Just all great fun! Will maybe upload another page today too....we'll see :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!