Friday, October 20, 2006

Something Fun to Play with..

Aren't these some of the funkiest ric-racs you've seen?? My dear friend, and fellow scrap addict, Cass, sent these to me today, and what a wonderful surprise to get in the mail. Thanks chickie!! I'm going to have lots and lots of fun playing with these. Can't wait to see you - 2 more sleeps - yay!

Yesterday was a hugely hectic day, well, it felt like it anyway. The kids were at their grandparents and I was free to do as I pleased, so I went shopping :-) and then to the hairdresser. Will post a photo of my new 'do' soon (I promise, Hayley!).

Finished the two challenges for SAM, but am not overly happy with them, so will not post them yet. Hoping to scrap something new this arvo, but if not, I'll definitely scrap something tomorrow at the Dylan Hartung Scrap Fundraiser Crop Day - I just can't wait! I will finally meet some of the girls I've chatted to on-line and will get to spend a day of scrapping with my sis, Danielle, child-free - yay!

Chat later,
Kell
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!