Friday, November 10, 2006

Fun, Sunshine-y Days..



That's the title of my latest layout - just finished it this morning. It was actually suppose to be for the Scrap Top 50 CC, but I didn't quite make it :-)

Had some very exciting news this morning, my good friend Paula, gave birth to a healthy baby boy at 4am, and his name is Zekiel Flint - welcome to the world little one! Can't wait to meet you!

Nothing much else has been happening. Kiti Q is having a sale on all CherryArte stock - 20% off and there are definitely some bargains to be had. We are also getting some new uniball pens and some scalloped edged bazzill - am just waiting for it to be delivered. Yay - some new stuff to play with. Also, I've just joined an ATC swap through Zig Zag, just for something new and a bit of a challenge. I really have to get started on them - should be fun though :-)

Jolene's got her cyber-crop on tonight - the very first one for her store - Crafting in Style. I'm really looking forward to it. Just love having challenges to help get pages done. It's great motivation.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Big Hugs,

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!