Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happily Content

First of all "Happy 29th Anniversary Mum & Dad"!

I've been having a comfortably busy weekend. After a long fun night on Friday at Kiti Q's final Scrap'n'Chat for 2006, I went out for brunch with my great friend Kate (Lana & Jude came too) on Saturday and then spent the afternoon re-sorting, re-organising and re-shuffling my scrap desk & shelves - it's almost finished now, and I am really, REALLY, really hoping to scrap a little tonight. Then last night we went to Roh's brother's place for a Trivia Night which was a great laugh (and it really gives you an insight into some peoples competitiveness LOL). My team came second - oh well - like I said, it was a lot of laughs!

Today, we all spent some time out shopping and then had a yummy lunch out too. Lana got some new ballet shoes which are a little too big for her but she is still determined to wear them - such a funny little miss.

And I'm so happy - Roh bought me the dvd of Crowded House's final "Farewell Concert". I am a huge fan of Crowded House and I've been waiting for this concert to become available on DVD for ages and finally - yay - I've got it! I've got it on right now - at the moment 'Fall at Your Feet' is playing. So Good.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday! Big Hugs, K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!