Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Whole Lotta Pages

No, I haven't been super busy scrapping, unfortunately. I did do a new page today - the one entitled "Simply Radiant" but the rest are the rejects from the For Keeps Awards for Excellence competition.
Just thought I'd share, now that I can!

I can see now why they weren't picked - don't get me wrong, I still like them and I'm glad I've got them for my album, but technique-wise, nothing super stunning. I did love creating them though :-)

I really had fun designing today's layout too - it's actually a gift for my friend, Paula, the one pictured, so I hope she likes it. Nothing much else to report...

Take care,

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Love the pages Kelly. They are awesome. The first one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!