Saturday, February 3, 2007

Cyber-cropping my weekend away..



I've jumped online this weekend, and am joining in with not one, but TWO cyber-crops. One is at Scrapbooking Top 50 and the other is at a new online store called Scrap Therapy. I've managed to complete Challenge 1 for both sites - yay! The first layout entitled "Charmane" was for SBTop50 and the criteria was - a photo of a friend, must use some Urban Lily product on it, and it must have meaningful journalling. The next layout entitled "Cassie & Me" was for Scrap Therapy and their criteria was - the colour red, flowers and hearts. I actually found myself a little stuck as to what to do after my weeks break, so the pages didn't flow as quickly as they usually do, and both of these layouts are a bit different than my usual style, I think. Does anyone else ever have that problem after having a scrapping break, or is it just me?? :-P

Well, I'm off to get started on another one of the challenges...what one, I'm not sure yet. I'll just see what inspires me :-)

Happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Lovve the pages Kelly. Lucky you getting to catch up with Charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are gorgeous. I love the ribbon stems on the little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTSTIC PAGES GOOD LUCK WITH THEM!
    scrapcat...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!