Thursday, March 1, 2007

Fun with Wild Thing


I did it - I got to scrap with my latest products at Kiti Q. I think this is a first in a long time - yay! Anyway, did this layout today using products from KI Memories Wild Thing range, which is just so funky. Just love the zebra print!

Anyway, it's another one of me and Roh. Just loving do our couple photos at the moment, gives me a break from the kiddie shots. The quote reads "Life began after I fell in love with you." by B. Hodge. I thought awwww, isn't that sweet...and so it went on :-)

Other than that, it's been a pretty normal day - kindy for Lana, food shopping, chiropractic appt, running errands. I did pop in for a coffee with my sis, Danielle, and she gave me some new photos to scrap of the kids and of her - just love her for that! Not only does she take heaps of photos of my kids...but she gets them printed for me too - how amazing and cool is that? :-) Anywho, lots of new photos to inspire me now.

Ok, off to feed the family. Oh the joys of being a mum and wife :-P LOL.

1 comment:

  1. You 2 look so sweet together - no wonder your kids are so cute :-)
    Love this layout - love how you have used all the papers together and LOVE the hearts :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!