Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Love, Love, Love



This was the prompt for Week 6 of Emily's Deck of Me Mini Art Journal project..and as you can see, I did it of me and my gorgeous hubby. I'm finding out that this mini project is a great way to use up those fun little scraps that we all keep - this is the SEI Twitterpated papers that I used for my layout "Groovy Kind of Love". And I'm so glad I got to use them again, cos they are soooo funky!

Today I had a day at home....yes, I was suppose to be at work but little Jude had a temperature and a really yucky nose, so I thought it best not to share it with Danielle and her family, so I took the day off. I actually think having a day off was a good thing for me, as I was getting a bit overwhelmed with everything I am committed to, so to have a day with nothing planned was fantastic.

Exciting news too - my mum and dad are heading over to Melbourne for a visit in just over two weeks - yay! We always love it when they visit, and vice versa, when we visit them. So that's something fab to look forward to.

Ok, I might scrap a little more now. Both kiddies are asleep so it's just so peaceful and perfect for creative time. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Both kids asleep? I'm so jealous! Love your card, it's SOOOOO funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your cards Kelly - hope Jude is feeling better and you got lots of scrapping done.

    Love those days with nothing planned - not enough of them for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!