Thursday, June 7, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Ok, Liz has tagged me, so here goes :

Name three things that scare you... Mice/Rats, Spiders and losing one of my loved ones in death

The daggiest thing in your music collection... Jeremy Jordan LOL

Your three favourite clothing items... My jeans (I live in them!), my funky red cardigan, my black extra long V neck tee.

Your partners most annoying habit... Lack of communication

What stresses you out... Tax time

If I could change the world I would...banish famine and poverty

Your favourite household chore… oh yuck...housework...but if I had to pick one - washing clothes LOL (it's the easiest - put it in the machine and walk away)

If you had fifty bucks to spend at Target which section would you head straight for…Homewares

In my next life I would like to come back as…me - I like my life :-)

Your least favourite celebrity… Jordan & Peter Andre

I tag Hayley, Danielle & Bec xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!