Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oops - Almost Forgot - Tagged by Felicity

Yep, Felicity tagged me the other day on her blog, so now I have to state 7 random things about me. Hmmmm....

1. Other than Kiti Q, I work for a Recruitment Company as an administration/payroll girl. Previously I worked for them as an Office Manager, before Jude came along. And even before that, my boss used to be one of my clients when I was an Employment Consultant before Alannah was born.

2. I grew up in the Adelaide Hills in South Australia, Mt Barker, to be exact. And it is/was a beautiful place to grow up. But it has become so much bigger than what it was when I was a kid.

3. I am a Romantic Comedy movie buff - LOVE my feel-good movies. Some favourites are 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days', 'Suddenly 30', 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'What a Girl Wants'.

4. I am a home body. I love just chilling at home, wandering around doing whatever I feel like, not having to stress about what the kids are up to. And although it got a little tedious, I loved it when we only had the one car between Roh & I last year (his had died) cos I had an excuse not to go out :-P

5. My dream car is a Volkswagon Beetle convertible - red. I would LOVE to have this car - not really practical, as I can't imagine fitting all my display stands into it for Kiti Q, but still, it would be so cool.

6. Other than scrapping magazines, the only magazines that I read regularly are Real Living and Home Beautiful - at the moment, the ideas are more wishful thinking, but it's keeps me going, living in our little shack/cottage.

7. I LOVE names. It's the first thing I want to know when a friend/family member has a baby. And there is a bit of a baby boom going on around me at the moment. In the last month, Ebony May and Savannah Paige have entered the world. Two more bubs are due in the first week of September, then another two in November and one in January. I've always liked the more unusual names, not completely bizarre names, just a little different. I had to compromise with my hubby though, cos he is more traditional. Some girls names that I love are Charlize, Arwen, Tallulah, Lucille, Eden, and some boys names are London, Jett, Nate, Cole. Hmmm, fortunately no plans for a third so these names can just be names I love and no compromises required.

I think most of the people I know have been tagged with this one, but if you want to have a go, by all means :-)

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!