Tuesday, October 2, 2007

For Rouge De Garance fans..



The new range "Ailes ou Fleur" is now in store, and is absolutely divine in real life. I'm loving the blue, lime and chocolate mix of colours, and the classic designs - makes it up to be one funky range.


I've just added a few more new items to the store too, including Crafty Matters Ceramic houses in various colours, Jenni Bowlin die-cut papers & chipboard and Carolee's Creations Alphabet Stickers in 3 designs. On it's way too, is the Queen & Co Felt Ribbons & Alphadots and a restock of all our favourite Bam Pop stamps, including the two latest designs.

Scrap'n'Chat is on this weekend..so I'm busy, busy, busy. Will chat again soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!