Monday, December 3, 2007

A bit of Buble...Michael that is :-)

Today tickets to the Michael Buble concerts became available...and I got some - yay!. In June, Teresa, Nathan, Glenn and my mum-in-law Pam and I are going to enjoy a couple of hours of live music by the talented Mr Buble....and I can't wait!

Not much else to report so far. On the weekend, I managed to finish this layout of my two with their Nanny. Had a play with the Sassafras Lass Owl Pals range, as well as some American Craft Thickers (now available at Kiti Q). I'm happy with this layout, and I love the fact that it's captured a special moment between a grandparent and her grandkids. A real life moment. Something to cherish. I'm sure my kids will love layouts like this when they are my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!