Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Crop For Kids - It's this Saturday! Yay!

It's a few more sleeps to the big day for CROP FOR KIDS 2008. Personally, I can't wait...it's always such a fantastic day.

There are goodie bags, games, raffles, make n takes, shopping, door prize, trash & treasure, lucky envelopes ..... and just letting you in on 2 little secrets .... the goodie bag is worth more than the ticket price, and there are more raffle prizes than head counts. The raffle prizes are HUGE! A colour printer, a Cuttlebug, Clip It Up, accommodation at Novotel hotel, a scrapbooking wheely tote, hundreds of dollars of scrapbooking store vouchers... etc etc.

WHAT: Crop For Kids 2008
WHEN: Saturday, 15 March 2008 10am - 5pm
WHERE: Springvale City Hall, 397-405 Springvale Road, Springvale (Melways Map 80 A11)

It's still not too late to book for and pay for your ticket NOW! Call us on 0437 850 953 or email us at cropforkids@gmail.com to get your tickets!

Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

2 comments:

  1. I can't WAIT!!! It's going to be great to catch up FINALLY!!! It's been a while :) Don't think I'll be doing too much scrapping though ;)

    Love Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait I am now finally so excited. Wish I was scrapping but doubt I would get any done hehe. Can't wait to see what new goodies you have in the shop tomorrow.

    Hope you have a great day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!