Thursday, April 24, 2008

Last Issue of FK Creative Scrapbooking

It's very exciting to be part of a team that is moving forward with it's readers, and this is what Creative Living Media are doing. This month's For Keeps Creative Scrapbooking and also Australian Papercrafts are celebrating their last issue, as is, but new to come is a combination of these magazines - For Keeps Creative Paper. This mag is going to be a bumper issue every month with 196 pages of ideas, projects, articles and inspiration. I can't wait to see the first edition in June - it's going to be very cool!

The current For Keeps is just hitting news stands now and I have a couple of layouts in it. I did the double layout (double layouts are very rare for me!) of Lana's first Zoo outing quite a while ago, but I still really like it. But who can go past black & white polka dots - not me :-P

Big Congrats to my friend Michelle who is featured in this issue's "Introducing" too - well done chickie! The layouts look fab :-)

Not much else to share. I have an almost finished layout on my desk, so might pop that up here a bit later.

Enjoy your Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words Kelly! It was a buzz to be published. I can't wait for the new mag too ... I hope the new paper orientated mag is as big as Italian Vogue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this months issue yet - I'll have to go out and buy it early next week.
    Looking forward to seeing the new look mag.
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,
    Hope you're well. I'm looking forward to seeing the new and bigger FK. Great lo in this months issue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!