Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged - I'm it!

The lovely Dannii from Scrapniques has tagged me, so here are the guidelines :

- Link the person who tagged you (see sidebar for Dannii's blog - sorry, I'm hopeless at HTML)
- Mention the rules on your blog
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers

Now for my unspectacular quirks...hmm...let's see...

1. I LOVE dance movies - hip hop, ballet, jazz, ballroom - I just love watching people dance, and the movies about that and I wish that I could dance like them..lol..so a lot of wishful thinking. Just to mention a few that I really like : "Step Up", "Centre Stage" and "Save the Last Dance"

2. My mum and I share quite a few personality quirks (actually, it's more like I've picked up some quirks of mums), which amuses my sisters and Dad to no end because we haven't lived together, or even near each other now for about ten years, but even still I say & do things that are very "mum" things to do.

3. Indecision frustrates me.

4. I gesture when I'm on the phone.

5. I love playing word games - Scrabble, Scattergories, Pictionary, Taboo but really don't like Charades.

6. I don't like sleeping with the bedroom door open - I feel too exposed to possible intruders...paranoid, I know.

Ok, now I think quite a few people I know have already done this, but I'll name six and if you haven't done it, please do if you feel like it - Sylvia, Danielle, Teresa, Hayley, Bec Schulz and Tam.

Onto some other things....

Love Elsie Forrest arrived in store earlier in the week..and what can I say..hmm, very nice :-)

Danielle has put up the sneak peek image of the next Q Tea kit, and it is just gorgeous. I'd be quick this month, if you want one, cos these are going to run out the door. It's called "Frankly My Deer" and it is very cool.

Only 1 week until Roh and I head off to Tassie for a weekend of gourmet food, wine, old friends and sleep-ins. Woo Hoo!

Not much else to share. I will be scrapping all weekend with deadlines due Monday, but all secret squirrel stuff. I think Scraplounge is having a cybercrop this weekend, so if I have any spare scrappy minutes, I might give one of the challenges a go. Why not pop in?

Take care x

1 comment:

  1. I love those dance movies too!! I did about a years worth of ballroom dancing last year, so if you want to learn some cha-cha, rumba, salsa, tango, swing or waltz, I can teach you the basic steps but only the ladies! I never learnt the mans...hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!