Friday, July 25, 2008

So long and thanks for all the fish....lol



"So long and thanks for all the fish
So sad that it has come to this...."

LOL.....Ok, so I'm a little twisted but as I was writing my very last Kiti Q newsletter yesterday afternoon, this was the first thing that popped into my head. Any fellow fans of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? And I tried to play on the words a bit for the newsletter, but it just didn't work, so I just thought I'd share here. "So long and thanks for all the scraps" just doesn't have the same effect, does it? Oh well...he he.

Ok, I've got a couple of things to come back and do - thanks Vita for my blog award! and Kayla - I haven't forgotten my tag :-)

Kiti Q is being handed over in a matter of minutes so better go.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!