Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Crafty Cat Classroom - new layout

Today I designed a new class for one of my dearest friend's classroom blog - The Crafty Cat Classroom - and the best thing about it is it's completely free! You can use your own products, or buy new ones, but either way, you can create a quick multi-photo layout without having to think too hard - sounds good to me! hehe

Here's the layout, and you will find the step-by-step instructions over at the blog :

Also, I got confirmation from Anne at For Keeps that I will be teaching two classes at the Sydney Papercrafts show at the end of October/early November. One is a 6"x4" mini album cover which is for beginners, and the other one is a layout class for the more intermediate scrappers. Both are bright, funky and full of butterflies and flowers. Will put up an image here when I know if I can or not..lol...:-P I'm so nervous - I've never taught a big class before, but I'm sure we will all have fun - well, that's the plan!

Ok, I have to go and start dinner. Oh, the joys!

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts are absolutely fantastic! Colourful, clean & just so well put together. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!