Friday, September 5, 2008

SYTYCS Round 1, and other things...

Well, the first scrap-ography challenge for So You Think You Can Scrap competition over at Scraptacular was launched on Wednesday night by the very talented Rach Scholz, and I've already got it done...shocked? lol...I am! Here it is - my super suave son in his suit & tie..


Lots of stuff to do with the house and house extension has been happening. Our building permit is within reach with only one minor thing required..well, it could've been major if it wasn't picked up now - apparently the draftsperson had designed the stairs too low, which didn't allow us to actually open our backdoor..so slight problem..lol....Anyway, it's being fixed and hopefully next week I'll be super excited to have our building permit.

Has anyone seen Issue 70 of For Keeps yet? I haven't seen it or received my sub copy yet, and I was just thinking, wasn't it due out last week? Hmm, not sure.

I haven't got much planned this weekend. The kids have a 'crafty critters' party to go to tomorrow arvo, but that's about it for plans - yay. I love having a 'free' feeling on weekends.

Enjoy yours :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the layout!!! Just Gorgeous again!!! Jude is the cutest in his suit!!!

    Love Charmane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!