Saturday, December 13, 2008

House Ideas - take 1

With the house extension/renovation finally starting next week, I've started a book of ideas for each of the rooms and areas, with paint swatches, furniture ideas, etc. Here are a few that I've finished...

Living Area/Foyer Ideas :
Alannah's bedroom :
I actually have already bought this bedding set with cushions, because I loved it so much. It's just so pretty. I also have the quilted throw that matches, which brings in a bit more green which looks fab with it.

Family Bathroom Ideas :
I have more pages on the go, and will share when I remember. I love interior design/decorating and cant wait to be able to live it out in my own home. It's been a long time coming and I am so excited about the next year. Paint samples, fabrics, wall treatments...ahhh, heaven :-P

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kel,
    You look like you've been having fun with the decorating ideas. I love doing that myself too. Good luck with the reno and hope yu and your family have a wonderful christmas and new year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!