Saturday, January 2, 2010

Photo Fun

Awesome : Playing with new photos on Photoshop Elements 8


For our anniversary this year, we've given gifts a little earlier due to super bargains, and the holiday fun to be had with our pressies. As I got a new camera from Dad, my darling hubby has bought me the latest Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 program, along with the Premiere Elements 8 program which allows for video editing, as well as a memory card reader. (He got the new DJ Hero game for the Xbox 360, and is having lots of fun with that too!)

Of course, with new things, learning must take place. So I'll be studying up on my Canon 400D, as well as learning lots of little tricks through Photoshop. Be warned..the following posts may contain odd looking images while I play :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!