Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Bit More Paint

Awesome : Being able to see the end of the renovation with the nearly last (one colour to go!) paint purchase


So, I've just finished the first coat of the laundry ceiling. We've only got 4 rooms left to finish - Laundry, Ensuite (nearly all tiles), Rumpus and a refresh of our Master Bedroom. Sounds like a lot, but it's not really with two of those rooms quite small.

This green (Wattyl Nikau Palm) is the colour of the apexed wall in our bedroom, and where Levi will be set up with his cot and cupboards. I'm hoping to make a cute little bunting to hang near his cot - another thing on my to-do list :-P. I love the freshness of this colour.


And I picked up a sample pot of this orange (Dulux's Bright Delight) which we are considering for the rumpus room, mixed with two Iced Woods walls, following through with the colours from upstairs. It's actually nearly the same colour as the knitted throw I made. We'll see ...


So, needless to say, my daily activities will be fitting in quite a bit of painting, among our everyday commitments.

I've also started another little crochet critter - an owl this time. Hopefully I can share it in the next day or so.

Keep smiling xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!