Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Jude Shoot


Awesome : Having a willing subject for photos...if only for a few minutes :-P


And as you can probably tell, I've been having some fun playing on Photoshop Elements. I had some free-to-download actions from CoffeeShop, that I've been meaning to play with for a little while, so today I finally messed around - and it was so much fun!

Jude's eyes mesmerise me - they are just like his Grandma's - deep chocolate brown - lucky boy!

Oh, and I finally learnt how to tie a tie....Roh usually does Jude's ties when we are heading out, but today I found a great tutorial website here and they have both picture step-by-step instructions as well as a youtube video to demonstrate the different techniques. It was so easy to follow, and I'm proud to say that I got the hang of it quite quickly - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!