Monday, August 23, 2010

Little Miss 7


Yes, Miss Alannah Juliet is now 7.
My first born, my only daughter, my little diva (at times!) is growing up.

A few things about Lana :
* She loves to read and draw
* Her favourite toys are Littlest Pet Shop, Lego, Barbies and her Zhu Zhu Pet
* She wears at least a size 8 in clothing as she is quite tall
* She likes to listen to Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber, so she tells me (although the latter has never ever been played in our house..lol)
* She has started wearing clip on earrings, as Rohan is not yet ready to let her get her ears pierced...he he...
* Her front two teeth are missing - see...


She still brightens our days with her giggly, chatty, noisy, dancing self. Love my baby girl xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!