Wednesday, October 27, 2010

To Market, To Market


So I'm finally putting up some photos from the Mulgrave Makers Market, that I went to on Sunday. Melbourne performed well with the weather, thank goodness, and the people were a-plenty :-P.


I sold a few bags which was nice, and got a feel for what people liked most. And I got to meet, as well as catch up with some other lovely ladies who had stalls there.


Danielle was there with her beautiful photography and wall art. Jane was there with her cute little garden cutlery. Eleesa was there with her vintage inspired products like this funky pin cushion that I bought - isn't it cool? I love it!


And I also met the sweet Wendy with her gorgeous children clothes creations, and also the talented Cath from Leaf with her journals and story starter cards, who was one of my neighbours.

So all in all it was a fun day, and I just love the craft community here in Melbourne...it's so refreshing and fabulous.

I'm booked in to the December Mulgrave Makers Market, which should be another great day, and I'm also tossing up whether or not to do a new local community market which is in mid November...hmm...still not sure...

Hope your week is travelling well.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!