Friday, January 7, 2011

Shop Update

Well, I was super motivated and uploaded a whole lot of stock to my Made It shop on the 1st January - there are blossom bags, sienna bags, tote bags and a couple more girly knick knack sacks. Just have the library bags to go...

Here's just a tease of what you can find in store now....

Blossom bags...12 different designs...



Tote bags...6 new...




Sienna bags...6 designs...



So that's all the new stuff so far. I'm thinking of breaking out the sewing machine today, for the first time in 2011....maybe I'll even make something for me :-P

1 comment:

  1. As usual, all of them are adorable. Favorite of these: the second to the last, that fabric has all those irresistible colors in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!