Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Creative Space : Hooking Fun


I almost missed out this week, due to a 17 hour power failure (last week I did miss out due to our modem dying), but here I am..better late than never, right? :-P

I've just been playing with yarn this week. This is my first ever beanie, with an over-sized flower embellishment, and I've just finished another one in two-tone teal for Alannah, but hers is going to have an over-sized black velveteen bow on it.

It's fun! But I'll be back to sewing next week.

So many more Creative Spaces over here..

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous : ) I love the featured flower and the black velveteen bow on teal sounds fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 17 hours without power doesn't sound like fun! Love your beanie - the flower makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love crochet, and can't wait for the season of beanies... we are moving south in May, so I will need to get 'hooking'! Love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the style! And colour. I sure hope i can learn to do this one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love the knittery for all that incidental, (portable) craft time! I admit I have perfected the art of knitting while walking which qualifies me as the weirdiest weirdo at school pick up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!