Friday, May 27, 2011

Zinnia - Handmade, Pure and Lovely


Zinnia is a lovely store in my little village of Upwey.
Jen, who owns it, makes the most beautiful and delicious smelling body balms, lotions and hand-rolled soaps.

And she's opening up her studio to share what she's learned...

Zinnia Soap Making Classes

Zinnia is commencing a workshop for anyone who would like to learn to make hand rolled soap.

We will explore the benefits of making your own soap, using beautiful vegetable and essential oils.

Not only will you love the soap you make, your friends and family will too!

Tea and coffee will be provided.

The soaps you make are for you to take home free.

When : Most Saturday afternoons - 1.30pm - 3.00pm
Where : 3/2 Morris Road, Upwey
Price : $30.00 per person

Bookings essential.
Contact Jenny on 0412 475 562.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! I did the class a few weeks ago and it was FANTASTIC and fun and relaxing!! I started to use my soaps yesterday (after the required drying time) and they are so lovely - cinnamon and poppy seeds....my kids think I am very clever and want me to make more! Andrea.F

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!