Monday, June 20, 2011

A Little Bit Boho

There has been quite a bit of making, behind the scenes at Polkadot Lane. Mostly beanies, beanies and more beanies.

But in between the crochet, I have managed to squeeze in a little sewing.


This boho style dress was finished last week, for Miss Alannah, and she adores it! I finished it on Friday, and she pretty much wore it all weekend. Just got to love it when that happens - she must really love it if she wants to keeping wearing it, right? :-)


I think this style really suits her.

Alannah thought it was a perfect dress for playing the guitar in too....


I'll be getting back into the sewing over the next few weeks, starting to prep for Spring markets. Who knows...maybe a few of these boho style dresses may make it to market too.

What kind of things are you working on at the moment?

xx

4 comments:

  1. It suits her very well!! Beautiful Miss Alannah :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just gorgeous with the vest and belt. Nothing like some crochet and knitting in this wooly weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable in little boho... such a sweet look on her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish you could make this dress my size as well :)

    at the moment i'm working on an illustration. but i'm going for a long car ride soon and i'll take my wire and beads along to make some new ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!