Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Girls Tees

So I've been going a bit mad with my screen printing bug...

My fingers itch to print on days when time has just not allowed it.

On Sunday afternoon, I was fortunate enough to have some time, and I went a little nuts, printing on little girls tees, and bigger girls strappy tank tops.

After much sketching and deliberating and playing, I have decided on printing these four designs for the upcoming market season, on a variety of coloured cotton tops for girls up to size 12. (I have boy designs planned too - just not yet!)

Here they are :

Sweet Tweet Bird

Daisy Girl

Dandelion Wishes

 Tree Swirls

So, my dear blog readers - what do you think?
Do you have a favourite?
Would you like any of these designs on a tote bag?

I would love any feedback, if you have time.

Hope your weeks are going fabulously!

xx


4 comments:

  1. They all look fab and are really cute designs... I love the make a wish top and tweet tweet is adorable! Good luck at the markets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look fab!! the daisy girl is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look great but my favourite is the Sweet Tweet Bird, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little holly hobbie girl and the thistledown! cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!