Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Easily Distracted - One of those days

You know the days? The ones where you have a to-do list as long as your arm, yet you find yourself motivated to do something completely unrelated, fulfilling but not required.

Well, that's me, today..

Things I should be doing : folding washing (currently 4 clean loads waiting..I'll get there..promise :-P), hemming market skirts, printing on remaining t-shirts, ironing, heat setting, pricing, designing a 'care instructions' flyer, labelling, making a carry bag for my hanging rack, tidying the kitchen bench and other such daily household chores.

What I have done..


Yep, I made cupcakes. Yummy victorian sponge cupcakes with a peppermint buttercream icing and choc sprinkles...mmmm

The kids are going to love them!
xx

5 comments:

  1. ha ha ha... I would get distracted with those on my mind too! Sometimes yuou just have to dot it... YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that sounds like me. Sometimes I find months-old to-do lists and half the stuff on there is still not done...

    That icing sounds delicious! Never heard of it before. How do you make it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's always time for cupcakes...cupcakes are definitely more important than housework!

    Looks yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, Sylvia forwarded me your email.
    Thanks so much!!!
    Hugs, Simona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!