Saturday, November 12, 2011

Grateful for : Time & Fresh Air


With quite a few lovely days this week, I've been able to enjoy more time outside with Levi, so in relation to that, this week I'm grateful for these things...

* Time - time to walk, time to breathe in the clean air, time to enjoy the beauty and freshness of the morning.

* My health - grateful that I can go for long walks with my baby and children and that, in general, I am healthy. Yes, I could be fitter (working on that) and I could definitely be slimmer (also working on that!) but I rarely get sick, I have no ongoing injuries and no medical conditions and for that, I am happily grateful.

* Our home in the hills - I love where we live, Upwey, in the foothills of the beautiful Dandenong Ranges in the outer east of Melbourne. As much as I hesitate at the bottom of a big hill, while walking, it's a gorgeous place to live with trees everywhere, fresh & crisp air and a lovely community.

Playing along with Maxabella this week...

5 comments:

  1. Lovely gratefuls - it is already so humid up in Qld that I start to retreat from outside - I think we will have to make a point of heading into the hills this summer to still enjoy nature in the shade of all the trees. What a nice answer to the heat instead of hunting down a swimming pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to get outside and just breathe isn't it? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful gratefuls - sometimes nothing can beat being grateful for nature xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those hills would certainly give you a workout - especially pushing a pram!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to ask if I could visit sometime when I saw you the other day, now I know I need to!
    Happy walking and breathing, x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!