Thursday, January 19, 2012

Creative Space : Bits & Bobs

Over the last week, things have been pretty hectic with interstate family staying, our anniversary party and just general holiday happenings, but I have still managed to finish up and make a few things - yay!

I started this "Girls Night Out" clutch, designed my 'Melly & Me' for the Daylesford Craft Experience, back in June. Last week, I finally finished it - embroidery, sewing and all..



I also threw together 3 fully lined library bags for my cousins kidlets, and one for my nephew (not shown)...


And finished off this hoodie for a sweet little owlet..


More creative spacers joining in, in the very first share for 2012, over here.

And pop back here tomorrow for the very first 'Pin It! Make It!' blog link up (all addicted pinners welcome!)

xx

7 comments:

  1. Love the clutch!!! Oh... and the bags and that adorable hoodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre doing well despite the big happenings you had going on.
    Lovely embroidery!
    Ill be back tomorrow, pinning away.
    Im definitely a pin addict,
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She wore it today!...and refused to de-hood! i've got a photo.....and I love the clutch too- xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. that embroidery looks gorgeous!
    thanks for the reminder about the pin it challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embroidery! Off to check out the pinning link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stitched clutch is so sweet and that hoodie rocks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!