Saturday, April 21, 2012

Littlest Man's Hoodie & KCWC

When I was in Adelaide a couple of weeks ago, I finally finished off this hoodie for Levi - all it needed was the buttons...I'm happy that it is finished and it fits him perfectly..(really wouldn't have wanted to procrastinate much longer with the whole 'sewing buttons on' thing :-P)




Little spunk!

And for the first time ever, I've decided to join in with Elsie Marley's KCWC (Kids Clothes Week Challenge) which starts on Monday.


The idea is to spend at least one hour a day sewing/knitting/crocheting/cutting out an item of clothing for a child/your children, and as I have a sewing to-do list that is sooo long, I thought this may be what I need to do to get my sewing mojo moving again.

Fingers crossed I get some things ticked off!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. You're so clever! I wish I was better with clothing... those colours really suit your little man, can't believe he's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a wee spunky and the oversized buttons look awesome. I'm not writing myself a list - its too scary! I have 2-3 things this week that have to get done and then anything after that will be a bonus!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!