Saturday, June 30, 2012

Grateful for...

1. Super shoe sales...yes, superficial as that might be, I love a good shoe sale. And I love buying shoes at such shoe sales..oh yes!


2. Toddler talk...so, so cute! Even when Levi is being grumpy and a little bit naughty, I really struggle to keep a straight face...he's just too adorable, with his little words and that sparkle in his eyes.

3. Time to concentrate on my health and well-being - time-out at the gym is not only physically helping me, but mentally too and I am so appreciative of the support of my family and friends too, helping me get there regularly.

4. Good reports...my two schoolies did fantastically on their reports this semester which makes me so proud of them, and also grateful for children who love school - it makes life a lot easier when they enjoy school.

Linking up with Maxabella over at Kidspot, celebrating two years of 'Grateful for' posts - well done Bron!

xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh how I love shoes! I've been a bit naughty this year and added a few pairs to my collection, too - all on sale of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a shoe sale! I'm desperate for new shoes - I've walked through all my faves. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retail show therapy is always a winner , snagging a bargain even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for new shoes!! And good report cards too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed, toddler talk is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've got a good report, too, our first one! Enjoy the school holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay to healthy time for you! So important! I need to find a shoe sale :) and loving toddler talk right now too! Their little words are so precious! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your schoolies doing well and on your dedication to being healthy-I know it is a change I need to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!