Friday, June 29, 2012

Pin It! Make It! : Buttermilk Cookies

Sometimes what I make is dictated by what I need to use up in the fridge or cupboard, which is what happened today.

I had buttermilk, I needed to use up my buttermilk so I jumped onto Pinterest and had a look around and came across these cookies....funnily enough, called 'Buttermilk Cookies'..


A simple recipe.
A rustic, homemade looking cookie resulted.


And gobbled up, they will be (a little bit of yoda talk there, hey? he he..my man's SW influence must be rubbing off :-P)..


Pinned here.
Original recipe and pin from YumSugar.
(just a small note : this is an american recipe which calls for 1 1/2 sticks of butter which actually equals approx 170g butter - just FYI)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!