Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sketchy Sunday : Beginnings

Joining in with the lovely girls at Artsy Ants and their new weekly link up.

This week I have taken the theme, not so much as a base for my sketches, but more in the sense that I'm only just beginning to enjoy my drawing and sketching and designing again.

So, as you may see, my drawings are all over the place in theme but are all going to be used for screen prints, in the near future (I hope!)...











Maybe you've been drawing this last week? I would love to see what you have been up to!

xxx
(Images from my Instagram pics...love Instagram!)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous drawings I love them. Keep up the great work
    Please check out my blog and enter my competition.
    http://socialamore.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/social-amore-turns-1-giveaway.html

    Amanda xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great drawings! I especially love the the little fox...so sweet! I really need to get back into doing some drawing... need to find the time somewhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for joining in Kelly!! i have beeen loving your sketches in your IG stream! the fox and the owl are my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice designs, Kelly! I've been admiring them on Instagram! You've really been on a roll, just keep 'em coming ;)

    And thanks for joining the sketch project. I'm not sure if the linky thing is set up correctly, let me know if you have or had any problems submitting your link since I didn't see yours show up yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!