Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mixing it Up

Along with  my crochet projects, I have managed to play, just a little bit, with my screen printing designs.

I had this idea in my head for a few weeks, and I finally got to give it a shot, in real life..



Mixing up my superbot guy with a chevron print...


I must say, I'm pretty happy with the result and it's printed on a light blue linen, which is a nice change from white. I've got a couple to print off in aqua and silver too.
This one will be on it's way to the shop very soon!

Back tomorrow with ripple progress!
xx

3 comments:

  1. It came out very nice!! I like how you paired it with the patterned fabric on the reverse side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I am sure it will be very popular

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments - they really warm my heart. So thank you!